Pest Control Dept ManagerHouston, Texas, United States
Potential: $60,000 / $80,000
Category: Full Time
Job Class: Technical
Posted: May 24, 2018
John Moore Services, Houston's largest privately-held residential service company, is seeking an experienced Pest Control Department Manager for our residential Pest Control Service division. Our ideal Pest Control Manager candidate has a passion for delivering an unparalleled customer experience and is searching for an opportunity to apply their exceptional leadership and communication skills. In addition to full P&L responsibility, you will manage the sales technicians and business development process. You will be working with a massive client base that utilizes our services in other residential services such as plumbing, electrical, renovations and HVAC, so the growth potential with our pest control division is tremendous.
The Pest Control Department Manager position will pay a competitive base salary and bonus. John Moore offers a complete benefit package as well as a company vehicle, gas card, cell phone and laptop computer.
All applicants must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-hire drug screen and background check (including driving report).
- HOURLY PAY (best in the area)
- In addition to our generous hourly pay, there are additional bonus programs in place:
- Monthly bonuses
- Spiffs on various products
- Semi-annual bonuses
- Unlimited referral bonus (HVAC, Electrical, renovations, pest control, water restoration, indoor air quality, and insulation)
- NO BEING ON CALL! Your time off is YOUR TIME!
- 5 day work week with optional overtime if YOU want it!
- Benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K and more
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Easy, long-term financing now makes it easy to close deals!
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to motivate others
- Hold a valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Previous RESIDENTIAL PEST CONTROL MANAGEMENT required
- Experience following a proven sales process
- Successful at growing business through clover-leafing and other traditional methods
- Ability to develop and implement new creative marketing strategies
- Proven Leader by Example
- Develop and mentor our sales team and technicians to be more effective in their sales efforts.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies using traditional and creative methods to gain market share.
- Provide technical support as needed for field technicians.
- Train technicians to cross-sell additional company services and products.
- Create incentive ideas/programs/contests for trade technicians to keep them motivated.
- Interview sourced candidates as needed.
- P & L (Profit & Loss) Responsibility.
- Accountable for the overall profitability of the Pest Control Division.
Started in 1965, John Moore Services is a well-established and well-respected fixture in the Houston Home Services marketplace. Family-owned and operated, our focus and our success begins with our people. John Moore is dedicated to its employees, providing a work environment that encourages learning, personal and professional growth. John Moore maintains a state of the art facility, great tools and vehicles, excellent benefits, and great pay along with managers who care about your future.
◄ Learn more about John Moore, our management team and company culture.
Share this Job Opportunity