HVAC Lead InstallerHouston, Texas, United States
Potential: $60,000 / $80,000
Category: Full Time
Job Class: Technical
Date: July 10, 2020
John Moore HVAC Lead Installers install Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning systems for residential homeowners across the Houston metro area. We are seeking EXPERIENCED HVAC installers with occupied residential installation and retro-fit experience to join the John Moore team. Applicants must possess good communication skills, good manners, a genuine desire to help people, and be comfortable working independently. A sales background is a plus, as John Moore has a trade referral program in place to encourage team members to recognize existing opportunities for other John Moore trade services.
At John Moore, HVAC Lead Installers enjoy the convenience of a direct dispatch in their company vehicle to their first service call of the day. Plus, your days off are your days off - no on call time on scheduled days off!
All HVAC Lead Installers receive a complete benefits program, company vehicle, gas card, EZ tag, and mobile phone from John Moore.
John Moore HVAC Lead Installers work closely with customers, other HVAC staff, and John Moore office staff to provide a superior customer experience. Comprehensive on-the-job training in John Moore corporate policies and procedures is provided.
All applicants must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-hire drug screen and background check (including driving report).
- HOURLY PAY (best in the area)
- In addition to our generous hourly pay, there are additional bonus programs in place:
- Monthly bonuses
- Spiffs on various products
- Semi-annual bonuses
- Unlimited referral bonus (HVAC, Electrical, renovations, pest control, water restoration, indoor air quality, and insulation)
- NO BEING ON CALL! Your time off is YOUR TIME!
- 5 day work week with optional overtime if YOU want it!
- Benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K and more
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Easy, long-term financing now makes it easy to close deals!
- 2 - 5 years of experience
- Occupied Residential Installation experience referred installing HVAC systems
- Must be registered with the State of Texas through TDLR
- Must possess EPA card Type II or above
- Working knowledge of national codes and best practices
- Working knowledge of electrical, gas diagnostics and air flow preferred
- Valid Texas Driver’s License with a good driving record (No DUIs for the past 6 years)
- Clean criminal record - no felonies on your criminal background report for the past 7 years
- Exceptional communication and troubleshooting skills
- Genuine empathy for client situations
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
Started in 1965, John Moore Services is a well-established and well-respected fixture in the Houston Home Services marketplace. Family-owned and operated, our focus and our success begins with our people. John Moore is dedicated to its employees, providing a work environment that encourages learning, personal and professional growth. John Moore maintains a state of the art facility, great tools and vehicles, excellent benefits, and great pay along with managers who care about your future.
◄ Learn more about John Moore, our management team and company culture.
Share this Job Opportunity