Install PlumberHouston, Texas, United States
Potential: $60,000 / $90,000
Category: Full Time
Job Class: Technical
Sign-On Bonus: up to $5000 based on qualifications
Posted: January 18, 2020
A John Moore Install Plumber is responsible for helping our Houston metro-area customers with their plumbing system while educating the customer about their home and providing a top-notch service experience. At John Moore, Install Plumbers begin their day with a direct dispatch in their company vehicle to their first plumbing installation. John Moore provides all install plumbers with a complete benefits program, company vehicle, gas card, EZ tag, and mobile phone.
John Moore Install Plumbers work closely with customers, Plumbing apprentices, service teams, and John Moore office staff. Install Plumbers will receive comprehensive training on John Moore procedures.
- UP TO $5000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS (get your first check the 2nd week with us!)
- Great Commission structure. (best in the area)
- In addition to our generous hourly pay, there are additional bonus programs in place:
- Year end trips based on production.
- Spiffs on various products
- Semi-annual bonuses
- Unlimited referral bonus (HVAC, Electrical, renovations, pest control, water restoration, indoor air quality, and insulation)
- NO BEING ON CALL! Your time off is YOUR TIME!
- 5 day work week with optional overtime if YOU want it!
- Benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K and more
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Plenty of work to keep you busy
- Highest paying Install plan in Houston
- Flexible schedule with overtime optional - NO "on call"
- Earn unlimited extra money for referring work to other company departments
- Tablet, cell phone, company vehicle, EZ tag and gas card are provided
- Texas Plumbing License (Tradesman, Journeyman or Masters) Residential Service experience
- Exceptional communication skills to educate homeowners on solution options Unconditional commitment to excellence
- Strong sense of integrity
- Ability to identify customer needs through infinite curiosity and sincere interest
- Genuine empathy for client situations
- Ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Spirit of Optimism
- Take great pride in your craft
Installation of water heaters, water filtration, re-pipes, sewer, and gas systems along with normal fixture replacements.
Started in 1965, John Moore Services is a well-established and well-respected fixture in the Houston Home Services marketplace. Family-owned and operated, our focus and our success begins with our people. John Moore is dedicated to its employees, providing a work environment that encourages learning, personal and professional growth. John Moore maintains a state of the art facility, great tools and vehicles, excellent benefits, and great pay along with managers who care about your future.
◄ Learn more about John Moore, our management team and company culture.
Share this Job Opportunity